Perak is one of the popular states of Malaysia that is in great demand as far as tourists are concerned. Regardless of when you plan to visit Perak, the state has a lot to offer to its tourists throughout the year. However, if you are planning during peak seasons, you should do the hotel bookings well in advance to get the best accommodation in best of hotels or resorts. There are several hotels and resorts that match the budget and preferences of distinct individuals. Some of the best hotels have been listed below.
Top 5 hotels and resorts
- Belum Rainforest Resort: This iconic resort is located on Lake Temenggor and is indeed the best place to stay while you are in Perak. The resort has best of amenities with courteous staff to make your stay a memorable one. Some of the services include laundry, room services and more. When you plan for a picnic with friends and family in the rainforest and wish to spend a few days, this is one of the ideal resorts to choose. The resort offers all the luxuries and is perfect for high end tourists.
- The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat: The hotel is known for its world class service and offers wellness treat with a natural swimming pool and geothermal hot springs. It is a 15 minute drive from the capital of Perak, Ipoh. Some of the amenities of the hotel includes, free parking, fitness center, spa and wellness care, and more. The Pomelo is the restaurant that serves organic food which is healthier and tastier too. The hotel offers outstanding service for its guests and hence it is one of the most popular hotels in Perak today.
- Best Western Premier The Haven Ipoh: The hotel offers a large outdoor swimming pool with a restaurant in addition to luxurious accommodations. A children playground is a part of the amenities offered by the hotel which makes it one of the ideal choices for families and especially those with children. The suites have a rich look and is spacious that adds to the luxury.
- Regalodge Hotel Ipoh: The hotel offers quick access to some of the best of shopping centers such as the Greentown Mall and the Ipoh Parade Shopping Center. Guests can enjoy good food and variety of French cuisine at the restaurant. The rooms are spacious with large windows and modernized décor. The hotel has a spa and wellness center to rejuvenate your mind and body.
- The Excelsior Hotel: If you are looking for a hotel that is economical, this is one of the best options in Perak. The rooms have safety deposits in addition to parking space. Most corporate travelers choose this hotel as it offers best of services and accommodations at an affordable price. The restaurant offers many cuisines and a whole lot of dishes to ensure that it meets the requirements and preferences of its guests.
Thus, these are some of the top hotels and resorts that have gained popularity in Perak. The prime advantage of these hotels is they are conveniently located and affordable as well. Also, guests can have a quick access to some of the major attractions of Perak.
Malaysia is a kind of country that will make you fall in love with her when you start living here! Or of you already are a resident of Malaysian community then you already knew the amazing community out there. The location, the people, the earning opportunities, the entertainment, everything finds its place here in bulk. Even when it comes to natural treasures, you won’t be disappointed with the beauties present here.